Citizens Bank of Rogersville has a variety of loan products to meet your business and agriculture needs. We have knowledgeable lenders available to talk with you about your specific requests.
- SBA Loans
- Equipment &/or machinery purchases
- Revolving Commercial Lines of Credit
- Short-term operating loans
- Special purpose commercial loans
When applying for a Business Term loan, you can speed up the application and approval process by bringing along the following information:
- Completed Financial Statement
- Current drivers license
- Your past two pay stubs
- W-2 forms for the past two years
- Two years tax returns with all schedules
- Statements regarding stocks, bonds, 401(k)s, mutual funds, etc.
- Insurance - Agents name phone number
Additional documentation may be required depending on your loan request.
Ask the Experts
The business loan process is an investment, of both time and money for your business. Working with the right loan professionals will make the process infinitely easier on both your peace of mind and your bottom line. The key is to put together a team that you trust will have your best interests at heart.