Maximize your commercial real estate investment by choosing Citizens Bank for your financing needs. Our real estate banking professionals will help you navigate the complexities of real estate acquisition and financing. Our team has the local market knowledge and technical experience to assist you with your project from land acquisition through construction and occupancy.
When applying for a Commercial Real Estate Loan, you can speed the application and approval process by bringing along the following information:
- Completed Financial Statement
- Current drivers license
- Your past two pay stubs
- W-2 forms for the past two years
- Two years tax returns with all schedules
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Statements regarding stocks, bonds, 401(k)s, mutual funds, etc.
- Insurance - Agents name phone number
Additional documentation may be required depending on your loan request.
Ask the Experts
The Commercial Real Estate process is a major investment, of both time and money. Working with the right loan professionals will make the process infinitely easier on both your peace of mind and your bottom line. The key is to put together a team that you trust will have your best interests at heart.