When applying for a Construction & Improvement loan, you can up speed the application and approval process by bringing along the following information:
- Completed Residential Loan Application
- Copy of Insurance Binder or agent's name & phone number
- Current drivers license
- Your past two pay stubs
- W-2 forms for the past two years
- Two years tax returns with all schedules
- Homeowners Insurance - Agents name phone number
- Additional documentation may be required depending on your loan request.
Ask the Experts
The Construction and Home Improvement loan process is an investment, of both time and money. Working with the right loan professionals will make the process infinitely easier on both your peace of mind and your bottom line. The key is to put together a team that you trust will have your best interests at heart.