Citizens Bank of Rogersville has a variety of Home Loan options, which include:
• Fixed-rate Mortgages
• Adjustable Rate Mortgages
• Balloon Mortgages
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau provides a Home Loan Toolkit to assist potential home-owners with understanding interest rates and loan fees, estimating a downpayment, budgeting for monthly loan payments and escrow, and understanding the paperwork that is required to close a loan.
Welcome to Citizens Bank of Rogersville's Mortgage Department
Ae you tired of sending your payments to a far away mortgage company, where no one knows your name and a computer answers your telephone call? With a mortgage loan originated at Citizens Bank of Rogersville, you make your loan payment to us, including escrows. If you have a question about your loan or your loan payment, call the Mortgage Deparment and we will be there to talk with you in person.
When applying for a Home Loan, you can speed the application and approval process by bringing along the following information:
- Completed Residential Loan Application
- Current drivers license
- Payroll stubs for the past two consecutive payrolls
- W-2 forms for the past two years
- Tax returns for the past two years, with all schedules
- Bank statements for all checking and savings accounts for the past two months
- Homeowners Insurance binder, including Agents name phone number
Ask the Experts
The home-buying process is a major investment, of both time and money. Working with the right loan professionals will make the process infinitely easier on both your peace of mind and your bottom line. The key is to put together a team that you trust will have your best interests at heart.