Refinancing to a lower interest rate can save a lot of money over the life of a loan. When you refinance, you not only change your rate, you can also change the type of loan and the term. In essence, you're revising your previous loan with a potentially different rate, structure and payback schedule.
How will refinancing benefit you?
• To lock in a lower interest rate
• To change to a different type of loan
• To Cash out Equity
When applying for a Refinance, you can speed the application and approval process by bringing along the following information:
- Completed Residential Loan Application
- Copy of Insurance Binder or agent's name & phone number
- Current drivers license
- Your past two pay stubs
- W-2 forms for the past two years
- Two years tax returns with all schedules
- Homeowners Insurance - Agents name phone number
- Additional documentation may be required depending on your loan request.
Ask the Experts
The Refinancing process is an investment of both time and money. Working with the right loan professionals will make the process infinitely easier on both your peace of mind and your bottom line. The key is to put together a team that you trust will have your best interests at heart.