Real Estate Loan Application
When applying for a Home Loan, you can speed the application and approval process by bringing along the following information:
- Completed Residential Loan Application
- Copy of Insurance Binder or agent's name & phone number
- Current drivers license
- Your past two pay stubs
- W-2 forms for the past two years
- Two years tax returns with all schedules
- Homeowners Insurance - Agents name phone number
- Additional documentation may be required depending on your loan request.
Ask the Experts
The home-buying process is a major investment, of both time and money. Working with the right loan professionals will make the process infinitely easier on both your peace of mind and your bottom line. They key is to put together a team that you trust will have your best interests at heart.